Senior Interim CDI Specialist
Job Number: 10990
Job DescriptionFast growing, prominent Regional Health System with 100+ locations throughout 12 counties in PA, is in need of an Interim Clinical Documentation Specialist with an active RN license & Critical Care Background, CDI, Could be open remote.
With each facility serving as the largest employer in its hometown, the health system is fast growing & expanding. The CDI Specialist will be responsible for improving the overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation. Ensures the overall accuracy and timeliness of CDI.
- RN / BSN or RN with BS/BA
- CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) certification preferred.
- CCDS (Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist) preferred.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in PA.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement experience.
- Case Management or Quality experience a plus
- 2-5 years of ICU or Critical Care experience.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Physician engagement Ability
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.