Seeking a Recruitment Manager for Mission Search’s Healthcare Executive Search and Interim Leadership Team.
The Recruitment Manager will be tasked to design, implement and work Mission Search’s system candidate sourcing, qualifying and recruitment of candidates in the Health Care sector for the Executive Search and Interim Leadership team (ESIL).
Will oversee the overall continuum of Mission Search’s candidate recruitment processes and best practices to ensure delivery of qualified, established, interested and available candidates to meet Mission Search’s current and future ESIL job-specific needs.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures to systematically build a database of candidates for multiple Healthcare leadership roles such as Director, Executive Directors, VP, C-Suite and Manager roles.
- Build, develop and supervise recruiting team members and report on their performance
- Design, implement and periodically track recruiting metrics (time to fill, cost of hire, etc.)
- Implement sourcing methods like social media recruiting, team lead sourcing, and external lead sourcing.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, discussing regulations with the team, recommending new procedures, and training.
- Ensure candidate resumes are kept current and that contact information is up to date.
- Build Mission Search’s professional network through the development of relationships with human resource professionals, colleges, university and other partners in the healthcare industry.
Requirements include the following but not limited to:
- Proven work experience in a recruiting leadership role capable to lead and motivate others
- Knowledge of the organizational structure of healthcare facilities.
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Leadership roles and the requirements, qualifications and reporting structure for each role.
- Healthcare industry familiarity related to accreditation, education, licensing, etc.
- Experience with remote and in-person interviews, candidate screening and vetting.
- Familiar with social media and other professional networks.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe.
- Familiar with developing, implementing, using and managing candidate databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree required; Masters preferred.
Benefits of working with Mission Search
- Exceptional compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year
- Bonuses and incentives