Radiologist / X-Ray Technologist
Job Number: 10700
Job DescriptionA hospital in Georgia is in need of an Interim X-Ray technologist to perform routine diagnostic radiology procedures/services as required. This is a long-term interim assignment, 6+ months.
- Adhere to radiation safety policies and procedures in accordance with Radiology Department policies and procedures.
- Send appropriate image series to the radiologist for reading according to MTF protocol.
- Correctly position the patient for the examination and make technical adjustments necessary for the required examination and determine if any special patient preparation is necessary.
- AAS degree
- ARRT license and certification.
- One year of experience as a radiologic technologist
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.