Job Number: 11018
Job DescriptionA progressive healthcare organization in Texas is seeking a Radiation Therapist to supplement its staff. This facility offers a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
This is a Locum position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients.
- Graduated from a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT.
- ARRT License from the state of Texas
- 3 - 5 years of experience with Varian ix! as a Radiation Therapist.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Locum assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.