Job Number: 11005
Job DescriptionSeeking a Locum Radiation Therapist for day to day RTT duties in a Detroit hospital
Radiation Therapist Basic Job description
- Reviewing prescription and diagnosis
- Preparing equipment, such as immobilization, treatment, and protection devices.
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and/or family members and respond effectively to patient concerns.
- Deliver radiation treatment according to written prescriptions and treatment plans, putting patient safety first.
- Assuring the quality of treatment delivery through the complete and accurate documentation of treatment records
- Taking localization radiographs according to planned treatment delivery, under the direction of a radiation oncologist; accurately inputting treatment-related data into the verify-and-record system
- Assisting as needed in all treatment-related procedures
- Performing and documenting daily and weekly QA activity for assigned equipment.
- Graduated from a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Must have Elekta expertise.
- ARRT License
- 5 years of experience as a Radiation Therapist
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or call us at (877) 479-1545 for more information.