Job Number: 10908
Job DescriptionPermanent Radiation Therapist needed in New York to Provide radiation oncology treatments including simulation, medical intake, treatment planning preparation, and quality assurance activities, under the supervision of the Senior Radiation Therapist.
Great community, a good place to raise a family, very affordable and low cost of living. Lots of outdoor activities and places to shop and eat. One hour south of Montreal.
This small family oriented facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology. Elekta, Synergy, Pinnacle & Mosaiq.
- Bachelors degree.
- Graduated from a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by ARRT.
- ARRT License from the state of NY
- 2 years of experience as a Radiation Therapist.
- Experienced in treatment planning, IMRT, 3D, Head & Neck, Chart Checks. Elekta Synergy, Pinnacle & Mosaiq.