Radiation Oncology Manager
Job Number: 10985
Job DescriptionA Medical center in Washington DC is currently seeking a Manager for its Radiation Oncology department. The Radiation Oncology manager will supervise a team that consists of 2 Physicists, 2 Dosimetrists, and 6 Radiation Therapists. Must be RTT trained with prior supervisory and/or managerial experience
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Five (5) years of supervisory and/or managerial experience
- Graduated from a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT
- Able to lead and motivate others.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.