Job Number: 10715
Job DescriptionA busy West Coast center is seeking a permanent full-time Radiation Therapist to join their team, must have CA license and 2+ years of experience working Elekta/Mosiaq (synergy & Infinity) and special procedures SRS. Will need to deliver radiation therapy treatments as indicated by Rx. perform Radiation therapy simulations. Perform morning QA for accelerators and PET/CT machines.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- AS degree
- Graduated of a Radiologic Technology accredited program.
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT
- ARRT License from the state of California
- Two (2) + years of experience as a Radiation Therapist
- 2+ years experience SRS, Elekta/Mosaiq performing QA's
- CPR/BLS certification.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.