Job Number: 10466
Busy West Coast center in California is looking for a full-time Radiation Therapist with 2+ years of experience working Elekta/Mosiaq and special procedures SRS. Will deliver radiation therapy treatments as indicated by prescription. Perform Radiation therapy simulations. Perform morning QA for accelerators and PET/CT machines. Must have CA license.
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years od Radiation Therapist experience
- 2+ years experience SRS, Elekta/Mosaiq performing QA's
- Certification and registration in Radiation Therapy by the ARRT.
- California Radiation Therapist license
- Valid CPR/BLS certification.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on interim leadership or locum tenens assignments are:
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.