Job Number: 9919
Job DescriptionGreat job opportunity for a Medical Physicist in New York, NY. This Healthcare facility provides competitive salaries and a great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
This is a permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients.
- ABR certification.
- Masters degree in a related field.
- Varian TrueBeam, IX, EX-Linacs
- Eclipse 13.0-Planning System
- IMRT, VMAT, 3-D- Planning Treatment
- Aria-Record and Verify
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply now or call us at (877) 479-1545 for more information.