Job Number: 11019
Job DescriptionA hospital facility in Georgia has an immediate need for an ABR Medical Physicist. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working with Elekta (Synergy) equipment Varian a plus. Mosaiq experience preferred RayStation a plus.
Solo Physicist position to perform standard physics with some supervision. Will be doing chart checks, QA, etc. This is a position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Masters degree in Physics or related field
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR required
- 3 + years of experience as Medical Physicist.
- Able to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Working experience in Elekta (Synergy) equipment.