Locum Medical Physicist needed for a hospital in Michigan to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients. Will be responsible for calibration, QA, Treatment Planning, and keeping a close eye on all equipment and systems to ensure accurate performance and output.
- Bachelors degree in Physics
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR
- 3-5 years of medical physics experience
- Eclipse and Varian experience.
- Able to work autonomously and efficiently
Benefits of working with Mission Search on locum assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.