Job Number: 10969
Job DescriptionLocum Medical Physicist needed for a busy cancer center in New Jersey to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients. Educate patients and other medical professionals about technical procedures. Meet with patients and liaise with attending physicians to prepare detailed patient records, and keeping a close eye on all equipment and systems to ensure accurate performance and output.
- ABR Physicist
- 3-5 years of experience
- Cyber-knife Treatment Unit (Alliance)
- Varian Vital Beam Linear Accelerator exp.
- Varian Trilogy Linear Accelerator exp
- Philips CT Sim exp.
- MOSAIQ ( Elekta ) Information system exp.
- Experience in Planning systems Eclipse Pinnacle
Benefits of working with Mission Search on locum assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.