A hospital in Georgia has immediate need of an ABR Medical Physicist to use their knowledge of physics to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients, solo position, Standard physics, will be doing chart checks, QA, etc.This facility provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working with Elekta (Synergy) equipment Varian a plus.
- MOSAIQ experience preferred RayStation a plus.
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR required.
- The ability to solve problems and research alternative solutions.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently with some supervision