Medical Sonographer - Ultrasound Technologist
Job Number: 10713
Job DescriptionA hospital in Florida has an excellent permanent job opportunity for a Medical Sonographer, the Ultrasound Technician must be able to work well independently and must be able to perform timely, quality Ultrasound exams. Must be able to interact positively with patients and families. Pediatric Sonography and Abdomen experience required. Exams include pediatric, general abdomen, pylorus, appendix, neonatal head, hips, and intussusception.
- AAS degree
- ARDMS certification as Ultrasound Tech.
- 2 years of Ultrasound Experience
- 1 year of Pediatric ultrasound experience needed.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient care skills.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits package and a team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.