Job Number: 9972
Job DescriptionCancer Center in Louisiana seeking a Medical Physicist to join their team and use their knowledge of physics to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients.
This is a solo permanent position planning and ensuring safe and accurate treatment of Radiation Oncology patients.
This facility offers competitive employee compensation and benefits, team-oriented work environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- ABR Board Certified
- 5+ years of experience.
- Solo Physicist experience, able to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have IMRT, HDR, SRS, SBRT experience
- Total body e- knowledge
- Master's degree in Medical Radiation Oncology Physics required
- TrueBeam Experience in cranial and extracranial stereotactic radiosurgery and radiotherapy is essential.
- Knowledge of treatment planning systems including Pinnacle, Eclipse, Brainlab iPlan.