Job Number: 10630
A state of art facility seeking an experienced Medical Physicist for a minimum of 4 months locum contract with possibility of extension using their knowledge of physics to test and assess medical equipment and technology to help diagnose and treat cancer patients. Weekly checks, chart checks.
- Bachelors required, Masters Preferred, PhD desirable.
- Board certification for medical physics from the ABR required
- 5+ years Elekta Pinnacle HDR experience, Oncentra a plus.
- The ability to solve problems and research alternative solutions.
- Analytical skills and a logical inquisitive mind
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Locum assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.