Job Number: 10447
Are you interested in working on the vendor side? Home Based position with 50% travel You will work with Clinical Applications and Service providing support to customers. liaise with R&D department and provide ongoing product support to customers in the utilization of products. Provide specialist remote and onsite technical and clinical support of our products. Work in collaboration with sales and marketing.
- Masters degree in Medical Physics
- American Board of Radiology (ABR) certified.
- 3+ years of experience
- Outgoing and personable
- Must be comfortable speaking at events
- Experienced in creating and leading training classes,
- Willing to assist sales teams as needed.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.