Job Number: 10880
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an MRI Technologist for an Interim assignment in California. Must be proficient perform high-quality diagnostic MRI exams to include Breast Imaging (40% of scans will be breast), Neuro, MSK, and Body. About 8-10 scans a day will be performed.
Administer contrast as needed. Understands and uses TR, TE, flip angle, slice thickness, acquisitions, the field of view and other adjustments and factors on the equipment in order to produce high-quality image following MR exam protocols.
- AAS degree
- One year of breast MRI imaging experience
- ARRT(MRI) or ARMRIT certification
- Venipuncture and BLS certifications.
- Knowledge of magnetic resonance imaging safety.
- Excellent patient interaction skills.