Inpatient Rehabilitation Program Director
Job Number: 11043
Job DescriptionSeeking an interim or permanent Program Director for Inpatient Rehabilitation for unique acute care center specializing in pediatrics & children care to be responsible for regulatory/compliance oversight of inpatient rehabilitation services & operations. Will be a key leader in developing teams to obtain & maintain CARF accreditation. Mentor/coach & provide education to staff. Improve physician collaboration.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related healthcare field; MS/MBA or DPT preferred.
- Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, or Registered Nurse (Rehabilitation focused/trained) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience with at least 3 years in leadership in an Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit (IRU) or hospital (IRH).
- Requires CARF experience.
- Inpatient EMR experience required.
- Licensed PT, OT, SLP, or RN in MA or obtaining a license prior to hire.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.