Infection Prevention Specialist
A unique specialty acute care center is seeking a permanent Infection Preventionist to plan, develop, direct, implement, and evaluate infection prevention programs. To ensure compliance/regulatory requirements. Collect, reports, and present statistical data regarding infection rates. Surveillance.
- BSN or Bachelors in Health-Related field.
- BLS required. CBIC preferred.
- CIC upon hire OR within 3 years of employment.
- Experience in Infection Prevention, Healthcare Education, Epidemiology, Infection Diseases, Employee or Public Health required.
- 3 + years of experience in infection prevention.