In House Physician Recruiter - Account Manager
Job Number: 9804
Job DescriptionIn-House Physician Recruiter - Account Manager
We're seeking a Physician Recruiter in Tampa, FL to provide physician staffing through the screening and recruitment of candidates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, employees, management, and administration.
- Must be able to present himself/herself as an intelligent and credible representative of Mission Search.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary to communicate constantly both orally and in writing with physician candidates and clients.
- Ability to read and comprehend resumes/CVs, clients’ contracts, policies, and procedures.
- Must have prior locum/contract experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment, selection, and placement of physicians.
- Computer skills essential to managing applicant tracking system.
- Must possess the ability to use independent judgment in performing various tasks in a professional manner.
Mission Search Corporation is an Executive Search and Healthcare staffing firm placing professionals throughout the United States. We are an Authorized Government Service Provider (FSS Contract V797P-7366A)
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR MISSION
At Mission Search, you will receive personalized attention and value-added career consultation. We dedicate time to explain in detail the current trends of the skill sets required in your field of specialty and we will help you identify a clear map to follow towards your career objectives and advancement opportunities.
CAREERS ARE MADE BY EXPLORING YOUR VALUE IN THE MARKETPLACEBy looking at the benefits of making a career change you will find many significant reasons to explore your options including:
- Creating an opportunity for a new beginning
- Exploring ways of increasing your skills and knowledge
- Replacing the static nature of your current opportunity for growth
- Enhancing your potential for increased compensation
- Enhancing the quality of life for you and your family