In House Physician Recruiter - Account Manager
Job Number: 9804
We're seeking a Physician Recruiter in Tampa, FL to provide physician staffing through the screening and recruitment of candidates.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, employees, management, and administration.
- Must be able to present himself/herself as an intelligent and credible representative of Mission Search.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to communicate constantly both orally and in writing with physician candidates and clients.
- Ability to read and comprehend resumes/CVs, clients’ contracts, policies, and procedures.
- Must have prior locum/contract experience.
- Knowledge of recruitment, selection, and placement of physicians.
- Computer skills essential to managing applicant tracking system.
- Must possess the ability to use independent judgment in performing various tasks in a professional manner.
ABOUT MISSION SEARCHMission Search Corporation is an Executive Search and Healthcare staffing firm placing professionals throughout the United States. We are an Authorized Government Service Provider (FSS Contract V797P-7366A)
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR MISSIONAt Mission Search, you will receive personalized attention and value-added career consultation. We dedicate time to explain in detail the current trends of the skill sets required in your field of specialty and we will help you identify a clear map to follow towards your career objectives and advancement opportunities.
CAREERS ARE MADE BY EXPLORING YOUR VALUE IN THE MARKETPLACEBy looking at the benefits of making a career change you will find many significant reasons to explore your options including:
- Creating an opportunity for a new beginning
- Exploring ways of increasing your skills and knowledge
- Replacing the static nature of your current opportunity for growth
- Enhancing your potential for increased compensation
- Enhancing the quality of life for you and your family