Field Service Engineer Rad-Onc
Job Number: 10992
Job DescriptionSeeking a Field Service Engineer in Texas for Radiation Oncology equipment to perform client site servicing, repair and/or installation of linear accelerator treatment devices used in radiation oncology. This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, medical imaging or treatment device.
Will troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all designated covered equipment within an assigned service territory, including preventative maintenance, installations and upgrades per OEM guidelines. Provide phone support/remote assistance to customers.
- Associates degree or military/vocational training.
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- IT certification.
- Expert professional experience with electronic and electro-mechanical engineering,
- Experienced with testing equipment used for verification,
- Checkout and calibration of electronic equipment.
- Knowledge of and professional technical experience with micro-computers/PC
- Excellent customer service skills.