Field Service Engineer Rad Onc
Job Number: 10993
Job DescriptionMedical Device company in Texas is seeking a Field Service Engineer to perform client site servicing, repair and/or installation of linear accelerator treatment devices used in radiation oncology.
The job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software of medical imaging or treatment devices.
Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all designated covered equipment within an assigned service territory, including preventative maintenance, installations and upgrades per OEM guidelines. Provide phone support/remote assistance to customers.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- IT Certification.
- 3 years of experience troubleshooting high voltage systems such as linear accelerators.
- Computer usage and debugging skills.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and operating systems.
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills.