Field Service Engineer- Rad Onc Equipment
Job Number: 10329
Job DescriptionThe FSE inspects, troubleshoots repairs, calibrates, and verifies the performance of complex and intricate medical accelerators and/or CT. Provides regular communications and represents OSI to customers.
This position provides specialized installation, maintenance, and repair services of radiation oncology and medical imaging equipment in healthcare facilities.
- Performs specialized installation, maintenance, and repair services of radiation en imaging service.
- Assists in the ordering of parts and supplies necessary for the servicing of equipment.
- Provides input to the Account Manager regarding new service opportunities within a location.
- Effectively handles service emergencies and necessary communications.
- Provides assistance planning installation and site preparations for new or relocated equipment.
- Must have an up-to-date understanding of policies and regulations.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Complies with all policies and procedures.
- FSE 3
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Ability to diagnose & complete simple to moderate repairs.
- Above average knowledge of accelerator & imaging systems.
- Ability to complete PMI's independently.
- Knowledge of and experience with electronic and electron equipment
- Mechanical engineering,
- Experience testing equipment used for verification,
- Experience in checkout and calibration of electronic equipment.
- Must have TrueBeam experience and worked on Linear Accelerators.
- Valid Drivers' License & Passport.
- 3+ years of experience as a medical equipments service engineer.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- High-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to solve problems and research alternative solutions.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.