Job Number: 10689
A hospital in Massachusetts is in need of an Interim Echocardiographer to obtain images and pertinent clinical information and document such on appropriate forms for physician review, coordinate scheduling of patients with nursing units and outside physician practices. Schedule to provide an efficient and expedient performance of testing and accurately document tests in the log book, appointment book, and computer scheduling system.
POSITION SUMMARYThe Echo Tech is responsible for performing technical functions required and associated with Echocardiography. Performs a variety of Echo and ultrasound procedures at a skilled technical level requiring the ability to apply prescribed methods of diagnosis and reports preliminary findings and diagnoses to the Radiologist.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Ultrasound Technology
- A graduate of an approved program in Echocardiography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonography Certification Preferred
- 2 year AAS degree
- Two (2) years of experience preferred.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.