Director of Surgical Services
Job Number: 11031
Job DescriptionSeeking a patient-family centered interim Director of Surgical Services for an acute care center with a pediatric focus in Texas. 13-week assignment. Flights, lodging, auto rental, and weekend trips home will be provided.
Candidates must be caring and dedicated to the mission of healing. Must have a passion for pediatrics & family. Oversight of OR/Periop, Day Surgery, PACU, and SPD.
- Master's Degree preferred. Minimum BSN
- RN license or compact license for Texas.
- 5 years of Pediatric Nursing Leadership experience.
- Pediatric and Surgical Services experience.
- Perioperative and OR leadership experience.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or call us at (877) 479-1545 for more information.