Director of Operations, Inpatient Psychiatry
Job Number: 10856
Job DescriptionOur client, Geisinger Health System has retained us to identify a Director of Operations, Inpatient Psychiatry for the Holy Spirit hospital near Harrisburg, PA. This strong leader will report to the AVP, Psychiatry and the VP of Nursing.
The candidate will provide administrative leadership to the operations for psychiatric programs including all regulatory activities, clinical practice, and financial performance.
- Purview should include nursing best practices, staffing mix, performance measurement tools, and quality and patient satisfaction.
- The candidate will be an RN with a Bachelors degree (masters preferred)
- 3-5 years supervisory or managerial experience in a healthcare setting.
- Some psychiatric experience is required.
- The candidate will possess strong analytical, strategic, and tactical planning skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with the business plan and budget development with market analysis.
- Displays transformational leadership in maintaining a Magnet Culture.
- A self-motivated visionary and reliable role model, the candidate will serve as a mentor, facilitate meetings and serve on the Leadership team.