Director of Nursing for Behavioral Health Services
Job Number: 11059
Job DescriptionSeeking an Interim Director of Nursing for Behavioral Health Services for a large regional healthcare system in sunny Florida, a Clinical Leader with oversight of the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care standards in accordance with nurse practice act through Clinical Supervisors. Operational duties also.
The successful candidate will be an experienced clinical leader that demonstrates strong analytical, strategic, and tactical planning skills. Interim to Perm Ideal.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in Nursing or Health Administration required.
- 7 years of healthcare supervisory management experience required.
- FL RN or Compact State RN license.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim Leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.