Chief Medical Dosimetrist
Job Number: 10901
Job DescriptionA prestigious healthcare facility in the South East is seeking a Medical Dosimetrist to join its Radiation Oncology team. Someone who actively works in the role of Chief Medical Dosimetrist, the extensive managerial experience is a must. If the candidate has some education/training experience, that would be a plus.
Will assist in the role of developing and launching new version release, time clock management, day to day operations of a staff of ten Dosimetrists and assist in education and training.
This facility provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, CEU’s Reimbursements and a great working environment with state-of-the-art equipment & technology.
- Certification by the Medical Dosimetry Certification Board (MDCB)
- Masters degree preferred,
- Active work in the role of Chief Medical Dosimetrist.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Dosimetrist.
- Extensive managerial experience.
- Has working knowledge of radiation safety principles and practices.
- Knows all current practice rules and regulations.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or call us at (877) 479-1545 for more information.