Seeking talented interim or permanent RN Case Manager for a pediatric healthcare facility in Oregon. Will be responsible for Patient Case Management; Utilization Review & Management, assessments, and developing plans according to UR/UM guidelines. Will work collaboratively across multiple departments.
- 3+ years of case manager experience
- CCM or ACM
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
- Have a self-motivated and confident approach.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on interim leadership or locum tenens assignments are:
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.