Job Number: 10876
Job DescriptionA hospital in Massachusets is in need of an Interim CT technologist to operate computerized tomography (CT) scanner to obtain filmed or soft copy images for use by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies according to Radiologist's directions and established procedures,
- Transfers patients to CT table and assists patients with positioning,
- Applies immobilization devices as necessary.
- Explains procedures to patients to allay apprehensions and elicit cooperation.
- Prepares injections of radiopaque media for examinations following established sterile techniques and methods.
- Operates the scanner's computerized controls and enters commands necessary to visualize and manipulate screen images.
- Must have completed a 2 year accredited educational program related to radiology field. Registered with the ARRT.
- 2+ years of experience in the area of CT technology specialty.
- Proficient in the use of computers and job-related software applications.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
- Excellent patient interaction skills.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
*Advantages and benefits may vary by assignment.