CT Tech - Computed Tomography Technologist
Job Number: 10703
Job DescriptionHospital is seeking a CT Technologist for a long-term interim assignment (6+ months) and provide computerized tomography radiography imaging for procedures in the CT Radiology department and participate in all aspects of the mission of the medical center, including clinical service, education, and research as needed. Determines the requirement of non-standard exams by conferring with Radiologists and perform neuro-angiography, including spine, head and neck studies.
- AAS degree on related field
- ARRT registration and certification
- 1+ years of experience in the area of CT technology specialty.
- Demonstrates exceptional patient service skills.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on interim assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
If you are interested in this great job opportunity, please apply now or call us at (877) 479-1545 for more information.