CNO - VP Nursing/Patient Care
Job Number: 10966
Job DescriptionSeeking an experienced Chief Nursing Officer with 3 or more years of previous experience in all aspects of acute care, long term care, and emergency room nursing.
Will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing patient care in the nursing department. Coordinates the nursing staff, collaborates with medical and allied health personnel to provide optimal patient care.
Maintains performance improvement and QI activities within the Department and provides insightful analysis and leadership to all levels of management. Regulates workflow and sets up production standards for the department. Ensures the maintenance of the aseptic and safe environment and ensures adherence to procedures.
- BSN degree from an accredited college or university
- WA state RN license
- Current ACLS certification.
- PALS, TNCC, NRP helpful.
- Critical Access experience.
- 3 years of experience as CNO.
Benefits of working with Mission Search on Interim leadership assignments*
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.