Excellent vendor opportunity for a Biomedical Engineer in New York to provide calibration, quality assurance, PM, repair and maintenance, installation of X-ray, mammography and related imaging equipment. Implement suggestions for modification and changes to equipment or systems in conjunction with the manufacturer’s input.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Biomedical Engineering or related field
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Hologic, General Electric, Philips, Siemens, and Carestream diagnostic X-ray equipment
- Familiarity with ultrasound equipment
- Clinical or electrical engineer certification preferred but not required