As an interim healthcare professional, your job is to be a fast, efficient problem solver with innate adaptability. The interview process is an optimal opportunity to showcase your professional experience and skill sets and how they will bring exceptional value to the company and team you will be working with. It also is a chance for you to build trust and confidence with management in the leadership and problem-solving skills you will successfully utilize with the challenges you will encounter and overcome.
Interim healthcare professionals seeking a new position must be prepared to answer the following questions:
- What motivates you to seek out Interim Leadership positions?
- What is your definition of leadership?
- How are you prepared to improve the performance and productivity of a new team and department?
- If hired, in what ways would you make an immediate impact?
- What are some of the successful techniques you have used in building a quick report with new team members?
- How do you win the support of others and get them involved in your vision?
Healthcare facilities looking for interim professionals require influential and flexible individuals who will make leadership and productivity their top priorities. Stand out from the other candidates by showcasing your unique talents and by emphasizing your experience in making positive impacts in previous positions. Come prepared to showcase your accomplishments and how you can utilize similar techniques for this new opportunity. Don’t be afraid to show optimism and confidence on how you can and will bring value to this position, department and facility.
For more interview tips, visit our page: Tips for A Successful Interview.