At a time when patient satisfaction is related to provider reimbursements, hiring the right staff in a timely fashion makes superior talent acquisition more critical than ever.
Mission Search Consulting is a distinctive provider of interim and permanent healthcare leadership solutions focusing on the clinical and non-clinical executive.
We offer a variety of services to help recruit and retain the most skilled and talented leaders in the healthcare market.
The creativity, aptitude and determination of nursing leaders and the vision of the vital role led by a consulting firm equipped with seasoned and most capable consultants can bring to healthcare have made Mission Search a respected leader in Nursing Excellence consulting.
- We serve as management consultants evaluating the work environment and the organizational needs as well as politics.
- We assist our clients in delineating clearly the requirements of the role, the qualifications, and the personal characteristics of the ideal candidate.
- Our platform of solutions is designed to help the bottom line of the organization as they are lucrative and economical when compared to others the industry.
- Mission Search’s systematic approach reduces hiring periods, which in turn can help to relieve quality as well as patient and employee satisfaction issues that can arise when essential nursing and other positions go unfilled for extended periods.
- We are experts who can deliver a robust candidate database, advanced sourcing techniques, digital recruitment strategies and technologies, and compliance expertise to vet candidate backgrounds, experience, and credentials properly
Our transitional leadership assessment and placement team works with a broad network of interim leaders in numerous specialties, who are well-qualified and high-impact change agents with extensive interim consulting backgrounds.
Most progressive healthcare systems have very successfully turned to interim leaders to keep a positive momentum and solve critical problems. As a result, they have experienced significant returns on the dollars invested in transitional leadership talent. To find out if utilizing an interim leader is an alternative that fits your current situation, start by answering these questions:
- Are there serious problems that are better handled by a leader who will be exiting after the issues are fixed?
- Does the existing staff need to develop their skills further?
- Do you need to produce a change in the unit’s organizational culture?
- Are you in your Joint Commission Window?
- Are you located in an area where permanent leadership talent is difficult to attract?
Like any other strategy, success lies in the execution. Mission Search consulting helps our clients develop strategies that attract the high-impact leadership talent in the country, so we ask them to start out by considering whether utilizing an interim leader is an alternative that fits their current situation.
Request Additional Information
If you are a job seeker interested in working with Mission Search, please use our APPLY NOW page so our consultants can answer your questions.