Mission Search is a healthcare executive search firm that understands that covering a vacancy is not just about posting an ad and filling a position. Matching the best talent with the right opportunity is an especially relevant part of the process.
We take the time and guesswork out of finding the right candidates with our proprietary Engaged Search. Engaged Search shortens the duration of the search, is more cost-effective than typical retained search, and is unconditionally guaranteed. Consequently, our diverse client base has overwhelmingly favored the results of our Engaged Search because of it’s many advantages.
What is Engaged Search?
Engaged Search is a modified, cost-effective, and value-added version of Retained Search. While offering many advantages, the most noteworthy is that it reduces the length of executive search and placements by 30 days, while a traditional healthcare executive recruitment will average 90 days. Engaged Search averages 60 days from inception to completion and we do this by using our exclusive On-Target Timeline.
Engaged Search advantages:
- The start date for new hire, is 30 days less than traditional search
- Reduced fee structure compared to our competitors
- Lower upfront investment
- We don’t charge for additional expenses
- We provide a comprehensive assessment of the presented candidates in the candidates’ own words
- Full unconditional candidate guarantee
- Our Candidates never pay a fee
Talk to one of our expert healthcare executive recruiters before you make your next hire. To help you with this transition, we also offer a large network of interim healthcare executives.