Medical OEM Services
Up-time, All the Time Requires Medical Device Expertise
With over twenty years of providing experts who know how to keep medical systems running, you can depend on us to provide the executives, engineers and system specialists who can keep your devices and systems running 24/7. Our Medical OEM Services recruitment division is dedicated to the staffing and recruitment of clinical, technical, administrative, and marketing professionals who are trained and certified by medical equipment manufacturers. Assignments include radiation oncology equipment vendors, imaging equipment vendors, and all medical device and medical product-related services.
Our database consists of professionals in the medical device markets, clinics and cancer centers. Positions include:
- Engineers (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing)
- Service Engineers (LINAC, imaging)
- Application Specialists
- Clinical Support Specialists
- Sales / Marketing
Do you want the perfect candidate for that hard to fit position, but you are not ready to hire a permanent employee? Try-A-Locum! We offer temporary placements with the option to convert to permanent.
To provide a full-service component to our clients, Mission Search offers a financially attractive program for your consideration. For each locum tenens Chief, VP, Director, Manager, or Staff professional on assignment at your organization through Mission Search, we offer you a significant credit to be applied toward the placement of a permanent Medical Device professional at your facility.
The amount of credit to be applied toward a permanent placement ranges from $100 – $500 per full-time week on assignment.
Functional Areas of Expertise
- C-Level and Executive Management
- Research & Development
- Sales & Business Development
- Quality & Regulatory (QA/RA)
- Clinical Affairs
- Product Management
- Marketing, Clinical Marketing
- Mechanical, Industrial & Biomedical Engineer
- Program, Project and Product Management
- Embedded Software
- Systems Engineers
- Test & Reliability Engineer
- Quality Engineering
- Patient Positioning
Medical OEM Services:
Medical OEM Trained and Certified Engineers:
Four Reasons Why Dozens of Departments Love Mission Search
- We reduce your search time: we already have an extensive network of talented, certified, multi-talented engineers and technicians available for assignment.
- We reduce your cost associated with hiring full-time employees: we take care of all that.
- We increase your revenue by saving time and money. You will be able to focus on running your business and increasing your sales with the confidence that you will have someone doing your equipment installs and maintenance for you.
- We facilitate change. Whether you need help in the research and development of a new product, a new launch, or sales and installation, we are here for you.